EMH at MK - Peter Pan and Seven Dwarfs Question

AngieInOH

DIS Veteran
I've never done EMH at any of the parks. My first time will be Jan 22 8:00-10:00.

I currently have a FP for Peter Pan at 4:00 and am wondering if I should drop it so I can pick up an earlier FP for something else and do Peter pan during EMH.

How long should I expect the lines to be for Peter Pan and Seven Dwarfs?

Last minute trip for us so FP selections have been interesting but so excited to be going back!!!

Last edited:
Evening EMH works best when it's later at night (starting at 10 or 11). With regular park closing at 8, most on-site guests (even those with young kids) will stay for EMH and lines will still be fairly long. I'd budget roughly 45 minutes for each of those rides, but remember that you can get in line all the way up until 9:59. I'd keep the Pan fastpasses you have and ride 7 Dwarves right at closing time.

Evening EMH works best when it's later at night (starting at 10 or 11). With regular park closing at 8, most on-site guests (even those with young kids) will stay for EMH and lines will still be fairly long. I'd budget roughly 45 minutes for each of those rides, but remember that you can get in line all the way up until 9:59. I'd keep the Pan fastpasses you have and ride 7 Dwarves right at closing time.

Thanks for the reply. Just hat keeping a 4:00 FP which will keep me from getting FP all day. Tough decision.

i would keep it for now. If a Rp, you can do PP, then modify it to something else.

What always works for me is to get an early reservation at BOG for breakfast (like an hour or just less before park opening) on a normal opening time day. When you get out of breakfast, you will be right next to the mine train where they will hold you until rope drop. At that point, it is pretty much a walk-on to 7dmt, quick ride and get over to Pan fast after that for a 15 to 20 minute wait. Both rides done in the first 45 minutes and no FP+ used at all yet :) Of course, it only works if you get the breakfast ADR... but worth looking! (and to keep trying).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!