EMH I am so confused

alliecats

DIS Veteran
Ok, I am so confused! I thought the new park hour program was in addition to the current EMH schedule. But then I found hours posted that contradicted this. For example, instead of MGM getting an early magic hour, it is going to be open later in the evening? And it looks like MK & AK switched places (and times) for Thursday and Friday. Do I just have bad information? Somebody help this entirely confused DISer. I have no idea when anything opens and closes anymore. Where is a master schedule?? Until I figure out this situation, I can't make any more plans. I just want to make some PS's--is that so wrong??? :wave2:

As far as everyone knows, every week each park will have only one early opening day, and one extra magic evening. This is the schedule as released by WDW:
Sunday - Epcot (evening)
Monday - Disney's Animal Kingdom (morning)
Tuesday - Disney-MGM Studios (evening)
Wednesday - Epcot (morning); Magic Kingdom (evening)
Thursday - Disney's Animal Kingdom (evening)
Friday - Magic Kingdom (morning)
Saturday - Disney-MGM Studios (morning)

There will not be any early openings on Sunday, Tuesday or Thursday. There will be no extended nights on Monday, Friday or Saturday. It is my understanding that if you already have priority seatings at a park restaurant before the standard opening time, they will be honored during this trial period.
I would say go ahead and make your priority seatings according to this schedule. They will tell you if a restaurant will be open or not. I would not waste my time on staying at the AK late, because it sounds like it is only going to be an extra hour, whereas the other parks will most likely be open 3 hours later.
Good luck and more important, have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter