EMH Rope drop and Renting an ECV

Shermonica Simon

Earning My Ears
I will be traveling with my mom and two children. I can get us there super early, but my mom has to stop and rent an ECV (we will not be renting one offsite). Will the time it takes to do this put is so far behind that it’s worthless to go early in an attempt to get ahead of the pack?

I should mention that the day we attend there will be EMH so the park opens at 8. We are staying onsite so the plan would be to be driving into the parking lot at 6:30. Thanks for your advice.

Yes most park open the front part before the park it self opens so you can rent the ECV and get on before rope drop

I see it is an EMH morning I would still try to get to the park at opening as fist thing in the morning the lines are the shortest

6:30 is way to early even for the MK I would not get there any raker then 7-7:15 for the MK. AND 7:15-7:30 for the other parks

Last edited:
ECV rental will be easier early, too. There will be less people in line getting scooters, strollers and wheelchairs.

Having a scooter will be a life saver. You will accomplish so much more and your mom will last longer that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!