EMM and BoG Breakfast

rn448698

Mouseketeer
In April, we have a BoG Breakfast at 8am on an EMM day. While I know that it's not guaranteed to get on 7 Dwarfs or PPF before 9am with an 8am BoG Breakfast, is the possibility much less given that it's an EMM day?

In April, we have a BoG Breakfast at 8am on an EMM day. While I know that it's not guaranteed to get on 7 Dwarfs or PPF before 9am with an 8am BoG Breakfast, is the possibility much less given that it's an EMM day?

I'd say the possibility is much less on an EMM morning, as they are giving the EMM people their full time ( until 9am) before the crowds descend.

On a non EMM day, you may be allowed to line up in the stand by line a few minutes before 9am

^THIS

Those folks paid for exclusive riding and that is the most popular ride in their offering. They should be the only ones riding until 9. Most reports seem to be you will be permitted to get in the standby line ahead of the rope drop crowd ... and a very few have reported being allowed on just before 9 with EMM.

I echo the PPs. From both personal observation having done EMM a few times and from nearly consistent reports around here, you won't be let onto the ride until right around 9AM. Get in line, yes. Ride, no.

I will point out, one small benefit to doing a BOG PPO breakfast on an EMM morning is the 9AM park opening is guaranteed not to change on your date.

So if I have a 9:15 BOG, I know I won't be able to ride until right at 9am, but will they still let us behind the castle before the rope drop crowds to get in line and hopefully do 1 ride (peter pan) before breakfast or will they keep us w/the masses at the castle-I couldn't get any earlier res. TIA!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter