EMM in other parks?

epcotobsessed

DIS Veteran
Sorry if I am missing this somewhere - EMM in MK seems to be a huge success. Is there any talk of opening this option to other parks? I know MK is the most compact, so it might not be as feasible in other parks, but I can dream, right?

It was in DHS once upon a time. If they haven’t done it by now they probably won’t.

It was in DHS once upon a time. If they haven’t done it by now they probably won’t.

I could see it potentially happening at DHS once SWL is brought in to the fold. Like EMM @ MK, if someone were to tell me Disney is doing something similar at SWL in HS I wouldn't be surprised. Maybe not immediately... but I can't write off the notion it could happen at some point.

Along those same lines, I could also see AK or Epcot having a version of the After Magic Hours. (Maybe Epcot on a less limited scale, given the breadth and overhead necessary to keep WS open)

I could see it potentially happening at DHS once SWL is brought in to the fold. Like EMM @ MK, if someone were to tell me Disney is doing something similar at SWL in HS I wouldn't be surprised. Maybe not immediately... but I can't write off the notion it could happen at some point.

Along those same lines, I could also see AK or Epcot having a version of the After Magic Hours.
If it happens for SWGE you can expect it to cost a LOT more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter