Emotional Support Squirrel Gets Woman Booted From Orlando Flight

Am I missing something? According to the article, Frontier is limiting ESA to dogs and cats starting Nov. 1. So why did they boot this lady?

The article says that rodents were not allowed on flights. Oddly enough, the same paragraph goes on to mention them updating their emotional support animal rules, so the two sentences do seem contradictory.

I could be many of the passengers that bring these animals are more disruptive than the animals themselves.

You think?

I found some video of the woman as she was taken off in a wheelchair. Apparently she wasn't very popular with the other passengers and she flipped them off as they were applauding her being removed. I won't link it for obvious reasons.

Haven't we been through all of this on another thread? I thought we learned turkeys cannot fly.

Turkeys can fly (except maybe not on airlines, unless they're in a tasty sandwich). I've seen it--they look like a bowling ball with wings, but they DO become airborne. I almost hit one once--scared the snot out of me.

Turkeys can fly (except maybe not on airlines, unless they're in a tasty sandwich). I've seen it--they look like a bowling ball with wings, but they DO become airborne. I almost hit one once--scared the snot out of me.

Thanks. I'm aware.
I was poking a little fun because of the discussion on the thread about involving pets in gender reveals.

This does not bode well for my emotional support Bengal tiger.
Not well at all https://www.transportation.gov/indi...e-animals-including-emotional-support-animals
"Which service animals are allowed in the cabin?

• A wide variety of service animals are permitted in the cabin portion of the aircraft flying to and within the United States; however, most service animals tend to be dogs and cats. Airlines may exclude animals that:
    • Are too large or heavy to be accommodated in the cabin;
    • Pose a direct threat to the health or safety of others;
    • Cause a significant disruption of cabin service; or
    • Are prohibited from entering a foreign country.
Note: Airlines are never required to accept snakes, reptiles, ferrets, rodents, sugar gliders, and spiders."

Not well at all https://www.transportation.gov/indi...e-animals-including-emotional-support-animals
"Which service animals are allowed in the cabin?

• A wide variety of service animals are permitted in the cabin portion of the aircraft flying to and within the United States; however, most service animals tend to be dogs and cats. Airlines may exclude animals that:
    • Are too large or heavy to be accommodated in the cabin;
    • Pose a direct threat to the health or safety of others;
    • Cause a significant disruption of cabin service; or
    • Are prohibited from entering a foreign country.
Note: Airlines are never required to accept snakes, reptiles, ferrets, rodents, sugar gliders, and spiders."

Just a guess, but like most replies on this thread, that was tongue-in-cheek. I'm assuming the poster knows that a tiger is not allowed.

Just a guess, but like most replies on this thread, that was tongue-in-cheek. I'm assuming the poster knows that a tiger is not allowed.

None of my friends and family will tiger sit for me anymore. The zoo hung up on me when I asked if I could board him there. I guess they were already full.

I am a good person and I have no choice left but to bring my beloved tiger with me. The airlines have no right to deny me and I will sue the other passengers too if they try to bully me or my pet. We are already traumatized from being shunned by our neighbors because they try to say he doesn't play nicely with others. They never even gave him a chance. That's why we need to fly for a getaway and de-stress in the first place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter