employees discounts

b.mag

Earning My Ears
hi everybody,

I need your help regarding Employees discounts for hotel bookings at WDW. Since I am a French Castmember, there are some stuff I don’t understand.
Maybe something is wrong but the total price is higher on the hub (the Employee Discount Platform) than on the Irish website despite the 40% discount that we normally could have.
For example, I wish to book my hotel from the September 19th to the 26th for 3 people at Art of Animation (Little Mermaid Standard room):
  • On the hub website, with 40% discount, the total price is 1173 $
  • On the Irish Disney website, the total price is around 1127 $ for the same dates.
So with 40% discount, it seems that is more expensive to book via the hub website than the Irish Disney website.
Is there something I don’t understand? Do we need to do something special on the hub to have the discount?

I thank you for your help. :)

I’m not a CM, but my cousin is and I can take a guess about this. It’s well-known that Disney gives overseas visitors exclusive discounts to entice them to visit. The 40% CM discount is likely off the US rack rates, which are going to be much higher than the promos offered in Europe. $1173 for a whole week sounds right with the discount compared to rack rates (as a comparison, I’m paying rack rate in Little Mermaid room in February, two nights, Feb14-16 are $275+ tax per night).

European guests often also have exclusive free dining offers and longer ticket options. I would suggest you take advantage and book the lowest one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter