Enchanted...2

Luv0fDisney

DIS Veteran
I was searching Julie Andrews on IMDB.com and found out that Enchanted 2 was "announced" and that it is only Rumored that Julie Andrews would be the Narrator (again?).

I was searching Julie Andrews on IMDB.com and found out that Enchanted 2 was "announced" and that it is only Rumored that Julie Andrews would be the Narrator (again?).

last i heard (which i think was maybe december?) anne fletcher, who is directing the sequel, said that they were re-writing the script. so it is in the works but who knows how long it will take or if it will for sure happen. i hope it does!

I would love to see a sequel!

me too! i was trying to think of where they could possibly go with a sequel, and i think the best option would be for it to take place in andalasia (but a live action andalasia). so maybe andalasia has turned real-life for some reason and giselle & robert have to go there to help? because there is only so much of the "giselle not knowing about new york city" stuff they can do. i just really hope they are able to retain the charm and humor of the first film. if they can't come up with a good enough script, then they should just leave it be, since the first film wrapped things up quite nicely at the end. plus i read an interview w/ james marsden where he pointed out that none of the cast is getting any younger if they want to do a sequel, but then again that may be used to their advantage (an older, more mature giselle who's grown comfortable in the real world having to go back to fantasyland).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter