"ENCHANTED TALES with ROB" - A Birthday/Christmas DISer Celebration! **NEW TR LINK**

OMG Rob!! Just got through all 161 pages over the past 4 days. You are a true sweetie pie! I had a blast reading your TR and now I'm on to your next one! I was searching for Christmas TRs and yours was everything I could have asked for!
Hazel from Canadia!

Hahaha! I can't wait to meet that mouse!

:thumbsup2

OMG Rob!! Just got through all 161 pages over the past 4 days. You are a true sweetie pie! I had a blast reading your TR and now I'm on to your next one! I was searching for Christmas TRs and yours was everything I could have asked for!
Hazel from Canadia!

Holy Moly, 161 pages. That is so impressive. Thank you SO MUCH for all your kind words. This was to date my favourite trip ever and I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed it.

Hi Rob!
I just finished reading through your trip report - you definitely had a blast! I was really interested in that picture you have from December 6th of Lara Spencer because my fiance and I are in it! If you look at Lara, my fiance is the 5th guy (starting at Lara) on the right - he has a black shirt and plaid shorts on and then I am hidden in front of him. How cool is that! It really bugged me because Lara couldn't pronounce Aulani and she kept saying it over and over :confused3. Overall it was a neat experience and we did see ourselves on TV. I wasn't a member of the DIS at that time otherwise I would have said hi if I saw you!

Hi Rob!
I just finished reading through your trip report - you definitely had a blast! I was really interested in that picture you have from December 6th of Lara Spencer because my fiance and I are in it! If you look at Lara, my fiance is the 5th guy (starting at Lara) on the right - he has a black shirt and plaid shorts on and then I am hidden in front of him. How cool is that! It really bugged me because Lara couldn't pronounce Aulani and she kept saying it over and over :confused3. Overall it was a neat experience and we did see ourselves on TV. I wasn't a member of the DIS at that time otherwise I would have said hi if I saw you!

My goodness, that is a lot of reading. Indeed it was a trip I will never forget. OH WOW!!!! That IS really cool. I've always been curious about people showing up in each other's photos and I constantly scan here on the DIS whenever I notice overlapping trip days. Haha, I do remember her repeating the line over and over and over. This is why I didn't stay around for much of the taping. So BORING, lol. Cool that you were on TV though. Even though you weren't a member at the time, it appears you are now a new join-ee, so a most sincere :welcome: to the DIS!! You're gonna love it.

Hello everyone!!!!

I want to take one last opportunity to once again THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart
For all the amazing support you've given me in my time as a proud member of the DISboards community.
Your amazing friendship is not only greatly appreciated, but incredibly humbling as well.

I look back at this last TR and I'm sincerely blown away by all of you. You are all amazing!!!!

I stated that this trip was undeniably my favourite ever, but there is always new Disney Magic to be found.

So I hope beyond hope that you will do me the honour of joining me as I recount my most recent visit with the Mouse as I present...

"DO YOU TASTE LIKE CHICKEN?" - A Canadia September Solo Adventure!

What happened to this thread? I was watching it and then was off the boards for a bit, came back and it was gone :( I just booked my next trip and I love all the photos you post in your reports!

What happened to this thread? I was watching it and then was off the boards for a bit, came back and it was gone :( I just booked my next trip and I love all the photos you post in your reports!

Long story.

I don't know what the deal is. But I hope he comes back.

Short summary, from what I gathered as someone late to all of this:

Some readers took exception to his relationship with other DISers and their children and raised concerns. There were some very strong accusations made against him and the DISers he vacations with. For whatever reason, this caused him, and a number of other prominent DISers, to cease their Trip Reports and/or leave the DISboards entirely.

I don't expect him to come back any time soon.

I see. Thanks, I missed all of that. Can't say I blame him, I wouldn't want to deal with people making comments like that either. At least I won't be wondering when his TR will be finished. Rob if you're reading lots of us miss you. Hope you're well.

Seriously this Bugs me!!! I wish I had been around to see the people who said that stuff. I think he was a very sweet guy who just loved sharing Disney with fellow Disney lovers!! I'm so sick and tired of judgemental people who like to make comments based on stupidity! I hope he comes back and does not let some idiots stop from sharing his love of Disney! I would have loved to have met him as he seemed interesting and smart. I read his reports to my daughter and she thought he would be a better travel companion then me! So if you read this Rob don't let other people's wrong judgements stop you!! I have dealt with things like that in life (and currently am too) it sucks but know that there are more people here who will miss you then won't!

I was wondering what happened, too, as I couldn't find his latest TR which I was halfway through.

Last edited:
I really hope those who did the bullying were removed from allowing to post of these boards! Rob, if you are reading this, I did not comment much on posts but I read all of your trips reports and really enjoyed them. Don't let them win! Come back and know you have support here!

Boooo, I loved reading about Rob's adventures. Some people have to ruin the fun for everyone:-(

It seriously upsets me that bullies do things like this. I don't know about the people that posted here and what happened to them, but I do know that some of the accusations made were on another forum well known for insulting and mocking this one, so there's no control over that. I really, really hate when the bullies win.

Like many of you, I read his trip reports and saw the fun and the magic it brought to him and the people he shared it with. I don't know what was said or the other forum everyone speaks of, but I know that I met him and consdered him a friend through the Disboard. I feel like a lost a friend because of someone else's actiaon and it bothers me a lot that people look to start trouble where there is none.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!