Enchantment of the seas

pacevette

Earning My Ears
We are taking a small get away from this miserable Ohio weather in January on the Enchantment. We have sailed many other times with RCCL. Has anyone sailed on this ship since the renovations?

This ship is the first RCI ship I ever sailed on. We went on it for our honeymoon and have been back a few time since. It hold a special place in my heart. I really like the ship even though it does not have as much to offer as the bigger ships.

My wife and I are sailing on the Enchantment on Monday Jan 13th. We have done four Disney cruises and when our Sunday school class arranged this cruise we wanted to check it out, so we did the exact cruise at the beginning of October with the idea that if it wasn't up to our standards, we would cancel.

We were pleasantly surprised. Food was good, but only one dining room, all the staff were pleasant and helpful. Some things a lot different than Disney, but for the money, it was good.

We came back and made our final payment. Looking forward to a pleasant, but maybe, chilly trip.

We will consider more cruises with Royal Caribbean when we can't find an affordable Disney cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter