End of Jan-Feb

disney075

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! We have a trip booked for January 31 - the first week of February. We have 6 so we are staying at a 2 bedroom DVC villa for the first time. We currently have SSR booked but would switch to BW or BC if they become available. As of now, they aren't available. What are the chances that one opens up???

Hi everyone! We have a trip booked for January 31 - the first week of February. We have 6 so we are staying at a 2 bedroom DVC villa for the first time. We currently have SSR booked but would switch to BW or BC if they become available. As of now, they aren't available. What are the chances that one opens up???
For a week? Nearly zero.

I would do a waitlist and in the meantime stalk the website to see if you can get what you want. You never know when some pixie dust may come your way. Keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best. In the meantime you do have a plan in place just in case you don't get lucky. Good luck! pixiedust:

If you had looked right at seven months out, you might have found AKV available. BCV and BWV are going to be tough to book at seven months out for a week.

Maybe the odds are against you but one can always hope. All you can do is try, nothing wrong with that and you already have a backup plan. Good luck, keep your finger crossed and believe in magic! Sending you some more pixie dust! pixiedust:

I would do a waitlist and in the meantime stalk the website to see if you can get what you want. You never know when some pixie dust may come your way. Keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best. In the meantime you do have a plan in place just in case you don't get lucky. Good luck! pixiedust:
I agree - waitlist. You have nothing to lose.

People change their minds, have family emergencies, financial difficulties and cancel every day. I agree that going on a waitlist and stalking the website might work. I just got an extra night (not as difficult) in a 1BR at OKW within a month. I didn't bother with the waitlist. It wasn't there one morning and then there was a span of 5 days available the next morning (actually two were available as one was near HH). You just never know...keep positive and think happy thoughts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!