End of January 2020

tsme

DIS Veteran
I have a couple of questions. I thought I read somewhere that said ROTR will not be operating during EMH. Is that true? Also, any opinions about whether Disney will extend the hours like they did in the fall? (6am for HS & 7am for MK) I’m thinking they won’t since it hasn’t been announced, but I really wish they would. It made it for easy in Sept, less crowded.

For now, RotR wil not operate during EMH, no idea when or if it'll join the EMH lineup
As far as hour extensions that's doubtful especially for end of January which is a lower crowd time of year

i suspect Disney may have learned from the issues Universal had when Hagrids opened and they are planning plenty of time for maintainance and repairs.
i would expect once they are satisified that it is running consistantly, it will join EMH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter