End of November through early December

Dlhsnowy

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I am new to the board. I spent my entire childhood at WDW. I had taken my girls many times to both WDW and Disneyland over the years. They are both grown now and my oldest is married and just gave birth to my first granddaughter! We planned this trip last October and hope it will all work out for this holiday season! I have not been since 2009 so I am so excited to go back!! Do you all believe we will be back to normal by then with characters dining etc?
The last thing I want is to wear a mask that will take all the fun out of it! Any thoughts? Thanks!

You should read through the board. There are posts all over about but here's the thing - everything is speculation. No one knows that that timeframe will look like. No one even knows what July will look like.

Hi everyone! I am new to the board. I spent my entire childhood at WDW. I had taken my girls many times to both WDW and Disneyland over the years. They are both grown now and my oldest is married and just gave birth to my first granddaughter! We planned this trip last October and hope it will all work out for this holiday season! I have not been since 2009 so I am so excited to go back!! Do you all believe we will be back to normal by then with characters dining etc?
The last thing I want is to wear a mask that will take all the fun out of it! Any thoughts? Thanks!
No one knows where we will be in 6 months - will it be worse? will it have disappeared? will social distancing and mask wearing be the norm for us? I would plan your trip with the expectation that you will be wearing masks, that there will be limited capacity, that certain experiences may not happen - fireworks, character meets. If you set your expectations low then you won't be disappointed. But if you go into this trip expecting everything to be back to normal, you will likely end up disappointed. So this might be the time you and your family take a hard look at your expectations for this trip. If you can't imagine going with all these restrictions then I would consider rescheduling you trip. It sucks - I get it, but a trip to WDW is not a necessity in life, it is a luxury. If unable or unwilling to deal with the restrictions then push off your trip a year.

We just pushed off our trip from July to November. We are expecting road blocks in our trip and not getting to do everything we want to do, but we have set our expectations to that level. I am sure despite the restrictions in place the Cast Members of WDW will still do their best to make our trip as enjoyable and magical as possible. It all goes back to your expectations.

We are going to keep our plans for now. Freedom is contagious. I believe most are over this and ready to get back to our lives. That includes getting back to the Disney we know and love!!

We’re going at the same time period and I’m planning as of everything will be semi normal. If it’s not that’s fine but I’m not going to worry about it at the moment.

I agree! I am going to be positive. It should be much better by then! I just wish they would open up and get the ball rolling.

We have the same time frame in mind and so long as travel restrictions in our area are lifted by then we hope to go and make the most of whatever is on offer!

Yes we all need something to look forward too during this time. And what is better than Disney!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!