ENDLESS SUMMER RESORT.

They`ll run like Cabana Bay....regularly as needed.
Thanks.... That is what I was hoping. Haven't stayed onsite at Universal before so didn't know how the shuttles worked. The last time we stayed offsite used the hotel shuttle and it only went over 1 or 2 times in the morning and picked up at a specific time that evening. Wasn't ideal especially when I am used to Disney Transportation.

when I am used to Disney Transportation.

Know that, at least in my experience with the existing "bus" hotels, Universal blows Disney completely out of the water when it comes to transportation. In our many trips to Cabana Bay (10+ over the past 4 years), I have had one memorable "long wait" for the buses. It was at park close and we wound up bailing and taking a rickshaw ride/walk back to the hotel. The standard at Universal is to have a bus waiting for you or there within 5 minutes. At park close, there is usually one bus loading and one bus waiting to be loaded. If you are used to Disney transportation, get ready to be spoiled by Universal.

Know that, at least in my experience with the existing "bus" hotels, Universal blows Disney completely out of the water when it comes to transportation. In our many trips to Cabana Bay (10+ over the past 4 years), I have had one memorable "long wait" for the buses. It was at park close and we wound up bailing and taking a rickshaw ride/walk back to the hotel. The standard at Universal is to have a bus waiting for you or there within 5 minutes. At park close, there is usually one bus loading and one bus waiting to be loaded. If you are used to Disney transportation, get ready to be spoiled by Universal.

Good to know!

Thanks. That is good to know. Do you know what time the first bus is there to take guests to the park in the morning? My husband is "A get there as early as possible" type person. Does everything commando style. I'm getting excited for this trip!

Do you know what time the first bus is there to take guests to the park in the morning?

I can't remember - or choose to intentionally forget it - because we aren't usually the first ones on the bus. But the front desk will tell you when you check in.

Thanks. That is good to know. Do you know what time the first bus is there to take guests to the park in the morning? My husband is "A get there as early as possible" type person. Does everything commando style. I'm getting excited for this trip!

Busses start an hour before park opening until (I think) 2AM for CityWalk.

Not sure this question is appropriate for this Thread but does have to do with staying at this resort onsite. I can purchase tickets on a website from work (that are a bit cheaper) as I work for a Government Agency. Since I am staying on Universal Property will we have early entry to WWoHP or do I have to purchase the tickets along with my Hotel? Thanks in advance.

If you are asking if staying at an onsite hotel includes a daily ticket into the parks, the answer is no they don't. Park tickets are sold separately from the hotel rooms. With that said, you will get Early Entry into the parks (assuming you have purchased a park ticket) when staying at any of the onsite hotels. Separate tickets are not required for Early Entry. Your room key will suffice for the Early Entry.

If you are asking if staying at an onsite hotel includes a daily ticket into the parks, the answer is no they don't. Park tickets are sold separately from the hotel rooms. With that said, you will get Early Entry into the parks (assuming you have purchased a park ticket) when staying at any of the onsite hotels. Separate tickets are not required for Early Entry. Your room key will suffice for the Early Entry.
Thanks. I understood that I will need to purchase tickets in order to enter the park. My question was do I have to purchase a vacation package or could I purchase the tickets separately apart from my room and still get the early entry. The tickets I will purchase are from a discount site. I thought the early entry actually was part of the hotel benefits and not the park tickets but wanted to make sure. First time staying at a Universal property. Thanks again for your insight. :-)

No problem. Sorry I misunderstood your question.

But to answer your real question, yes Early Entry comes with the hotel room, not your tickets. So you can purchase the tickets from any authorized seller.

Many buy park tickets from vendors that have the best deal

UO does not care who you buy them from but that you do have a park ticket

So my husband and I go to HHN every year (for three years now) with another couple. I *love* the two bedroom option that this hotel seems to be offering, but am really hesitant because we have always stayed at Sapphire Falls and absolutely love the boat access and pool area. We're considering staying two nights this year and the two bedroom option would be about the same for two nights as one night at Sapphire Falls. What do you all think - is it work going with this and booking it now (prices are INSANELY low)? I'm worried about the bus service, we've never used it. Also that the pool may not be quite as nice, as we usually skip the park during the day and just spend time at the pool and pool bar before heading in for HHN.

Is it an option you could book both hotels since the price is decent for you now and cancel one ressie when you are sure where you want to stay?

Prices tend to increase rather then decrease once summer season begins

If the price at Endless Summer is better for you, make that ressie soon
Then wait for the reviews from those that stay there this summer

@macraven that’s not a bad idea. Since I live in Florida I usually wait to reserve the room until the Florida resident rates are posted, but I really don’t know if it’ll get cheaper than this. It’s a good deal!

I am going to be in Orlando for a week in September. We booked a couple of days here during our trip. I'm keeping my expectations modest. The location worries me slightly. But the price was so good so we booked it.

Then again I like Aventura.

Just booked Sept 20 - 28, was a great price for a room with 3 queen beds. Daughter (27) coming with us and a separate bed and door will be nice. Have my HHN tickets for two nights and now to decide on which annual pass. Will be going back at least one more time within the 12 months. Its a two day drive for us but now retired so can go anytime. Interesting that you can pool hop at the resorts, not like Disney that I am used to. Might be nice to hit the parks early, swim at one of the resorts and go back in the parks later.

Sounds like you have a great plan
Check out the dates the ap you choose is valid ( for your second trip dates)

So my husband and I go to HHN every year (for three years now) with another couple. I *love* the two bedroom option that this hotel seems to be offering, but am really hesitant because we have always stayed at Sapphire Falls and absolutely love the boat access and pool area. We're considering staying two nights this year and the two bedroom option would be about the same for two nights as one night at Sapphire Falls. What do you all think - is it work going with this and booking it now (prices are INSANELY low)? I'm worried about the bus service, we've never used it. Also that the pool may not be quite as nice, as we usually skip the park during the day and just spend time at the pool and pool bar before heading in for HHN.

We have never used the buses but have only heard good things about the bus service from Cabana Bay to the park, so I imagine Endless Summer will have a similar excellent service.

If the bus service is anything like it is at Cabana Bay, you have nothing to worry about. We've literally never waited more than 5 minutes (if that) for a bus coming or going from the hotel.

We booked Surfside last month for summer of next year just because the price was great. I figure I can always change it later if we change our minds. I'm hoping the bus service for these further away resorts will be just as good as always. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!