Engagement over! I'm getting Married!!

Just want to wish you both the best of luck!

I enjoyed hanging out with you two at the Magic Kingdom the day after you got engaged!

Just to let everyone know, Brandy is a cutie and Jedi has excellent taste in Rings!

thank you so much Fly! Yes it was fun to hang out, even though we got wet watching the Dreams parade. :)
:drinking1 Hope you and Q are having a good time at WDW.

congrats jedi i wish you and your fiancee(i think i speeled that right) the best

Remember, if another man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her. ;)

April 24th is a great day! That is my wedding anniversary (1999):bride: and I wish you both as much joy and happiness as my family has been blessed with.

April 24th is a great day! That is my wedding anniversary (1999):bride: and I wish you both as much joy and happiness as my family has been blessed with.

Thanks! April 24th is also my parents annivesary. So it will be easier for me to remember it, lol!

:lmao: :rotfl:

hey where did u ask her in front of cinderella castle??

hey where did u ask her in front of cinderella castle??

Plan A was propose on the beach at the poly, that didnt' work out, our dinner at Whispering canyon took too long, plan B was in the hammocks at Coronado springs, they were wet, that didnt' work, so i proposed to her while we were laying down in our hotel room. it was nice just us two. :)

aww im sorry your first plans didnt work out but the way you proposed was really nice

Here is a few pictures from our trip

Coronado Springs Resort

CSR-13.jpg

Me with actress Amy Allen at Star Wars Weekends

DHS-AmyAllen-Todd-01.jpg

Farewell Adventurer's Club, KUNGALOOSH!

DTD-AdventureClub-11.jpg

Me with George the Disney Tattoo guy

DTD-Todd-DisneyTattooGuy.jpg

Cinderella Castle

MK-Castle-03.jpg

Brand and I at the Tiki Room, notice my VMK hat :)

MK-Tiki-Todd-Brandi-01.jpg

Wishes Fireworks!

MK-Wishes-18.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!