Engagement over! I'm getting Married!!

Are you getting nervous yet??

Keep those updates coming!

Fly :hippie:

Too bad my conference is the week before your wedding and not the week after! LOL, Like you two would want company on your Honeymoon.......rofl

We had out bridal / wedding shower yesterday. We got lots of towels, silverware, plates, and other things like that. We actually got some duplicates that we will be returning. I was disappointed that we didn't get that flat screen HDTV that I put on my registry. :) lol just kidding

Actually I was surprised that more people didn't get us stuff on our disney honeymoon registry. Only three people have given us things from that.

I'm sure we will get more stuff though at the wedding reception itself.

www.disneyhoneymoonregistry.com
Todd Breaux, April 2009

Awww, some of us are waiting until it is closer to the wedding. :hug:

When is the last day we can use the registry?

We had out bridal / wedding shower yesterday. We got lots of towels, silverware, plates, and other things like that. We actually got some duplicates that we will be returning. I was disappointed that we didn't get that flat screen HDTV that I put on my registry. :) lol just kidding

Actually I was surprised that more people didn't get us stuff on our disney honeymoon registry. Only three people have given us things from that.

I'm sure we will get more stuff though at the wedding reception itself.

www.disneyhoneymoonregistry.com
Todd Breaux, April 2009

I think the deadline is two or three days before the honeymoon. Payment is instantly added to the honeymoon gift card.

Brandi had a big surprise for me yesterday. We were going to her sister's house yesterday for "supposed" lunch. When I got there my parents, grandparents, aunt and other relatives were there to throw me a surprise "Handy Man Shower" I was totally in the dark about this. I didn't know anything about it. I got some cool stuff. Power drill, Craftsman stool for my work bench, garden hose, garden tools, and a few other things. It was great!

Well it's the week is here! I get married this Friday! Wish me luck! I will most certainly post a trip report when we return. All is in place and I'm ready as I will ever be!

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time already with all the parties and great gifts. Good Luck Friday!!!

Wishing you a very happy Honeymoon filled Disney magic :tink:

I doubt you'll be signing in on your wedding day, but I wanted to wish you all the best tomorrow!

Have a GREAT Disneymoon! Don't forget to get out to see a park every now and then... ;)

2m5e6mw.png

Good luck at the wedding today Jedi and Brandi. Congratulations from TravisSch (who took so long to post in this thread). ;)

~TravisSch

Boy-you must be nervous right about now! Congratulations to the both of you and here's to a long happy life together.

Congratulations!

I hope you two have a long and happy life together. :goodvibes

Woohoo! It's probably a done deal by now! Have fun storming the Castle. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!