English Tea Garden- Free Tour

Heather Mooney

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever done the complimentary tour of the English Garden? There are same day reservations. Debating on if I might sign up one day this spring. Thanks!

Has anyone ever done the complimentary tour of the English Garden? There are same day reservations. Debating on if I might sign up one day this spring. Thanks!

Loved it, found it really interesting and informative, and we plan to do it again this year, because our daughter hasn't been on it yet and we know she'd really enjoy it.

However, that said, we are all of us avid tea drinkers and just generally the kind of people who very much enjoy standing and listening to informative lectures about plants and the history behind the Twining's company.

Without knowing your interests, it's impossible to advise you on whether or not to sign up for it. Even though it's free, vacation time can be precious. Like most things of this nature, it's just not going to be everyone's cup of tea. ;)

I found this on the Disney site https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/events-tours/epcot/flower-and-garden-festival-tours/
English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings of London®
Gain a new appreciation for this time-honored beverage during a complimentary tour of an elegant English tea garden.

During this guided foray, you’ll learn more about the artistry behind the growing and blending of herbs, which is vital for the creation of uniquely flavored brews.

Bring your camera! More than a dozen tea-flavoring plants are tucked inside oversized saucers strewn throughout the garden, making for delightful photo opportunities.

Important Details

• The English Tea Garden tour lasts approximately 20 minutes.
  • Same-day registration is available in The Tea Caddy gift shop.
  • Tours are held Monday through Thursday at 3:30 PM and 5:00 PM, and Friday through Sunday at 1:00 PM, 3:30 PM and 5:00 PM.

We did the free tea tour last year. It was definitely informative and interesting. They only take about 25 in each tour. You walk to each tea plant they have in the garden and they tell you the difference and interesting facts. At the end of the tour we got 2 twinning tea bags and a sample of iced tea.

I did this quite a few years ago, I'm a real Twinings Tea fan, so I really enjoyed it. As a matter of fact, I was thinking of doing this again this year. Something at Disney that's for free? And it relates to Tea? I'm there!

We always do the Tour-it is very informative AND getting to listen to the wonderful accents is PRICELESS!:)

There is a Royal Tea Garden tour that costs $18. It is 45 minutes instead of 20-25, starts before park open at 9:45 and has a tasting of tea and scones served after the tour. You book through Disney tours.

I did the free tea tour a week ago, signed up at 12:30pm for the 3pm or 3:30pm tour (forget which one) I had done it last year and it was still informative, the heat of the day is at it's strongest so if you are heat intolerant be aware. At the end we got to sample ice peach tea and got a bag with 4 tea bags inside

I do love all things tea! I have on my itinerary not only to visit Twinings in EP but also the 2 tea shops in DS on our next trip. The website link above is showing as a F&G event, is this the free one? Is the pay tour mentioned above all year round?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter