Enough time to sign up for Jedi Training with Hollywood & Vine reservation at 8:15am?

MrVargas

Earning My Ears
With an 8:15am Reservation at Hollywood & Vine in July on a Thursday. Would we have enough time to enjoy our character meal and still sign up for Jedi Training for a slot before lunch? Opinions?

Do what a lot of others do either send your wife to get the seats and you and the kid involved go to sign up or do what I have done. I hate the food at H&V but you can go there get your seats and while everyone else starts to eat go sign up and go back have your breakfast (actually got this idea from one of the CM's)

With an 8:15, you can enter the park a little before 8. There will be a line of people waiting, if you want to be among the first in, be through security and on line by 7:30. Seating will be first come first served, regardless of ADR time.

After they let you in, one adult take the kid to sign up for Jedi training (it's just past H&V). The other can check in at H&V, and get your table (if not back yet from Jedi sign up). The participating child MUST be present at the sign up.

Yes. Usually you can sign up before breakfast. Typically, there isn't much of a line at that time. Get to the park about 10-15 min. prior to your ADR and sign up before breakfast.

Has Jedi training signup every been CLOSED during the 8am-9am hour? Or in other words, have breakfast ADR people ever missed on this?

Has Jedi training signup every been CLOSED during the 8am-9am hour? Or in other words, have breakfast ADR people ever missed on this?
No. JTA sign-ups is set up to accommodate the ADR guests.

If you want your choice of sessions, head over as soon as you can. Sometimes walk-ups may be available and there’s always a waitlist in case of ‘no shows’ if you don’t care about a specific session.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter