ent rates are in for may 2004

dismemaw

Earning My Ears
ok here goes I had reserved three waterview rooms for may 16th leaving on 19th at reg rate then called yesterday and was told entertainment rates were available for may 2004 but only for certain dates and that the dates for my stay were not available in waterview, however they were able to give me the entertainment rate for two of the nights Sunday and Monday in standard rooms so I took that. for some reason they couldn't give me tuesday, that seemed strange to me so I asked if they had that night available at the fan club discount and was told that those discounts were not available yet. also the entertainment rate was 144.00 plus tax per night which is higher than past years. still at least we'll have 2 nights with fotl privlidges still going to keep trying for the 3rd night has anyone else booked for may and if so what did you hear or get. dismemaw:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter