Enterprise at MCO

zoo2tycoon

DIS Veteran
I have not rented from Enterprise before. Currently they have cheapest rate for our August trip. I plan to keep watching. Any experiences good/bad? Can you join a club to bypass the counter.

THanks

Anyone used Enterprise? Rates are a little cheaper, and we mostly use Alamo. Like to know if you can bypass the counter

They have kiosks you can use to skip the counter at MCO. Recommend joining Enterprise Plus, sometimes they will move you to the front of the line, or open a Plus line.

Any Car Rental Co. that uses ANY Major Airport is Good

Otherwise they would not be there.

Enterprise is a World Wide Car Rental Co. as is Sixt

We almost always rent using Enterprise (including our upcoming trip in August) for both personal and business. So far, I've never had a problem with them, and while do push the upgrades/insurance (as do a lot of them), I've never found that they are pushy if you decline either (at least I don't think so). While others may disagree, I've always found the cars to be very clean, in good mechanical and physical condition and their agents to be quite knowledgeable. On our last trip to WDW, we rented through MCO and, while I can't be 100% sure, I believe they upgraded us to a larger vehicle size at no cost.

I would put in a reservation if you haven't yet, as you lock in that rate, but can always cancel/modify if the rate drops or you find a lower rate with another company. Even if you don't join their Enterprise Plus program, sign up for emails. I got a 15% off email this morning from them that lowered our price down about $40. Its not a huge discount, but I'll take it.

They have a special line (like fastpass!) at the inside counter for people who sign up for the club.
We've been using Enterprise exclusively for about 5 years after a negative experience with another company.
We've not had any high-pressure on the upgrade spiels with them so far and the cars have always been very clean and their employees are pleasant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter