Enterprise's Supplier's Choice?

TinkOhio

DIS Veteran
We are booking a rental out of the Tampa Airport for mid December for 2 weeks, and the rental prices are super high. The cheapest we could find while avoiding Fox and Ace are over $1,000! I was, however, able to snag a "supplier's choice" at Enterprise for just over $400. Does anyone have any experience with this option? Will we be stuck with a tiny car? I'm nervous--envisioning a clown car routine!

TIA for any help!

We are booking a rental out of the Tampa Airport for mid December for 2 weeks, and the rental prices are super high. The cheapest we could find while avoiding Fox and Ace are over $1,000! I was, however, able to snag a "supplier's choice" at Enterprise for just over $400. Does anyone have any experience with this option? Will we be stuck with a tiny car? I'm nervous--envisioning a clown car routine!

TIA for any help!
On looking it states compact or larger. So if you consider a compact a clown car you could end up with one.

Yes, you might end up with a small car. Or, you might get a van/big car. That's the chance you take with that rate.

I did it on my last trip and ended up with a super nice suv with leather seats etc.. then I realized it was getting 12 miles to the gallon. I called Enterprise and they traded me for a Hyundai santa fe the next day. So sometimes it's a really nice car.
Have you run all the discount codes and tried priceline/hotwire? We get a lot of really good rates from hotwire

I did it on my last trip and ended up with a super nice suv with leather seats etc.. then I realized it was getting 12 miles to the gallon. I called Enterprise and they traded me for a Hyundai santa fe the next day. So sometimes it's a really nice car.
Have you run all the discount codes and tried priceline/hotwire? We get a lot of really good rates from hotwire

Yes. No luck so far. Between the holidays and the limited fleet, prices are very high.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter