Entertainment Book questions??

Maresean

Earning My Ears
Hi, I am going to plan a trip for Sept. 2005. I have a few questions. Do I have to wait until the 2005 entertainment book comes out in order to get the ent rates for that vacation? Sorry if this is a dumb question but I've never bought the book before.

I've learned so much on this board, It's so nice to be able to get answers from the experts!!

Do Disney hotels also have entertainment rates? Do you suggest booking all 3 components (hotel, car and flight) separately on my own or going through a travel agent?

You don't have to wait for the book, but I doubt the hotels have 2005 entertainment rates in their systems yet. Just call and ask for any discount available for the dates you want. You just need to show the Entertainment card when you check in. You don't need it to make your reservaiton. The Swan/Dolphin at WDW have entertainment rates, but if you're a nurse, teacher, or government worker they have even better discounts there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter