Entertainment Card rates 2002 still not out....

bskmom

Earning My Ears
I just called 9/01/01 UESCAPE to see about EC rates for our trip in Feb. They are still not loaded and she told me to try back in mid Oct. She told me that the buzz is that they are trying to load all the rates so that they could also start taking reservations for their new hotel Royal Pacific too. I know I will call back before Oct. But I thought I would update everyone with the info I got today.
PS The only rate still loaded is AAA. I had also asked her about annual pass rates and fan club rates.
Patti

Thanks for the update. Didn't get a chance to call last week. I too will be calling before mid-oct just in case.

Thanks! I too was wondering when they would be out. Do they load all of the 2002 Entertainment rates at the same time? Does this means that Entertainment rates for say, March will be out at the same time as the ones for September?

I got the AAA rate but hope to do better. I'm checking a couple times week at this point. We're going the last week in March so I'm sure when they out they won't last long.

I'm a teacher and I know that I had the Entertainment rate for the HRH by the time I went back to school last year. (For Easter 2001) Wonder why they're taking so long this year?

Hi:

I just wanted to make sure I'm calling the right number to get the entertainment rate. What number should I use? I just called the 800 Loews line and they said they weren't out yet again.

Janice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter