Entertainment "on select nights"?

tjmw2727

DIS Veteran
Planning a trip, myself and my daughters 22 and 24 all of us are AP holders with lots of park experience.
We usually do shorter trips or split stays but this trip will be longer, 7 nights 8 days so I am looking for some out of the park extras. No car, for me the best part of vacation is no driving but we are fine with using ride share for something off property but close by.

We are staying at PBH and plan to enjoy the nightly show here, we also plan to hit Strong Water Tavern for a later dinner or appetizers to enjoy the band and I read that some of the other restaurants/bars offer live entertainment but I can't find schedules. Pat O'Brien's and Jakes are two that I can remember ....

I know CBBR has bowling - and we may take in a movie but I am hoping folks can give me some more outside the parks ideas!

fwiw - we have already seen blue man group :)

Have you thought about the Wantilan Luau at Royal Pacific Resort? It's a bit pricey but I hear it's quite good and the food I've heard is decent as well.

Check the Hard Rock Cafe events schedule. They have concerts on certain nights. Also, there is the mini-golf course next to the Universal Cinemark in Citywalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!