Entertainment Rate for December

dantin

Earning My Ears
;) Does anyone know what the entertainment rates will be for this coming December at either the Portofino, Hard Rock or Royal Pacific? Thanks!

September or October so we won't know until then. But I would say they would be about the same. Maybe about a $5 increase from last year if they change, but that is just speculation!

I just called reservations and they told me that they have no entertainment rate for the week of Christmas and the week of New Years. Will this change or is that it? Thanks.

but this year's rates have been released up till the end of year. I was referring for rates beginning in January. Sorry if I caused any confusion to you.

There usually are no discounts for Christmas or New Year's (in years past)- but they might have blocked both weeks from discounts due to popularity.

I could be wrong though.....

Originally posted by SpideyHulk24
but this year's rates have been released up till the end of year. I was referring for rates beginning in January. Sorry if I caused any confusion to you.

I hope you're wrong! I have AP rates at HRH for end of Nov, beg of Dec and I called last night to see if I could switch them over to Ent Rates. The very nice CM told me that the Dec rates for this year have not yet been released.

Did anyone get Ent Rate discount for December '03 yet?

Entertainment rates are and have been out for Dec 03, call back and speak to someone else! Good Luck and keep calling till you get the answer you want. :) I also remember reading posts here of people that have the rate too, I know I was offered the ER's when I called for early December.

OYE! Thanks Jessica. I thought I was on top of this!!! I will call tonight!:rolleyes:

I had entertainment rate of $125 standard view for Dec 5 and 6 but then heard about the Fan Club rate of $129 for Pool view and I switched. I started out at $146 before the rates came out! I've had this great rate for a few months.

This is for the HRH.

Good luck!

Sheesh, is it me? I called again, talked to someone other than the one I spoke to the other day. She stated the same thing, the December rates for Ent are not yet out. To add further insult, I was quoted the fan club rate (which is what I have) of $160 garden view, $174 or so for pool view. We are talking HRH.

You know what? I give up! :confused:

Thanks anyway!

Muushka give this # a try 1-800-23-LOEWS . I'm sorry you arent getting the info your looking for. I hope you can eventually get that rate! Good Luck:)

By the way what are your dates in December?

OK, here's the scoop. Once I figured out that Loews is NOT spelled Lowes:rolleyes: , I got to speak to another CM. Sadly, she said what the other 2 said that the dates that I am asking for (which are Nov 28 thru 30th) do not have any Ent rates YET. She said the same as the others that they have not yet been released. She said to call back in about 2 weeks and they should be out. I asked if there was any way I missed them and she said what the others said, no. It's a conspiracy!

But, I did find out something interesting. They (Loews) have a special where for example at HRH for my dates (I am paying $160) it would be $189 a night, for a minimum of 2 nights, they will give you a voucher for a free airline companion ticket to anywhere in the US. So basically, for $58, you get a free ticket.
Oh yeah, the carrier is American Airlines.

Thank you Jessica for all of your help!

Muushka you are welcome! Thank You! If it werent for you I would never have known about that AA offer through Loews! I am gonna call and see what they have to say.:)

I have called twice about a month ago for late Dec for ent rate and they both said that it is not out yet. They said to just call back. I didn't book the room.

We are arriving at PBH on 12/27 and got a special rate of 189.00 per night. I'm not sure what kind of rate it was called other than "special rate" This will be our first time onsite at Universal. Loews matched out Plat Starwood and then switched us to a Portofino Suite at the time of reservation. All for that great rate! So far I love Loews!

For Christmas Time!!

It isn't much more than we paid during the off season.

Have a great time!

Patti

I got the ent. rate on RPR for Dec. 1-4 '03 (it's 110+tax per night)

I called about 3-4 weeks ago

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter