entrance to la nouba, where to put wheelchair

Anna_Marie

Mouseketeer
I have two questions - first, when I was making reservations to La Nouba, the CM told me to arrive 45 minutes before, and they would let us in 30 minutes before. I have arthritis in both knees and I just know I can't stand that long. So, is there seating outside the entrance to La Nouba where we would wait?

Secondly, if there is not, I could get a wheelchair, but am worried about storing it while we are in the show (I would not take it in). I would not want it to be stolen, if we had to park it outside. Can you leave them inside in a secure spot?

Thanks so much for answering my questions...I think I will enjoy the show once I get my worries about this out of the way!

what little seating there is is snapped up quickly.. including all the stairs.

not sure about the second part, I have only seen people in chairs in the HC section, have not seen anyone on a scooter or other chair walk to their seat.

I have two questions - first, when I was making reservations to La Nouba, the CM told me to arrive 45 minutes before, and they would let us in 30 minutes before. I have arthritis in both knees and I just know I can't stand that long. So, is there seating outside the entrance to La Nouba where we would wait?

Secondly, if there is not, I could get a wheelchair, but am worried about storing it while we are in the show (I would not take it in). I would not want it to be stolen, if we had to park it outside. Can you leave them inside in a secure spot?

Thanks so much for answering my questions...I think I will enjoy the show once I get my worries about this out of the way!

We waited for a while outside before they opened the "doors"...

They have an elevator (one elevator) that all wheelchairs have to ride up - so I got in that line.

They have you store your wheelchair inside, but out of your viewing area...it is basically sitting out there with lots of people walking around it. No one bothered it, but I would not leave valuables sitting in it. And take your key.

This was a power chair, so there was no key - but no one messed with it.

If you can't transfer, then you should have handicapped seats and you will obviously be able to keep your chair with you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter