EP : PM EMH countries open?

LindaOwl1

DIS Veteran
Never been to evening EMHs before, but now that granddaughters are teens we will give it a shot. I have Disney's list of what's open for evening EMH at Epcot but they only list the rides. Are all the countries open? And do the stores stay open until after the EMH closing time?

If I recall correctly, the world showcase closes at regular time, with the exception of FEA, and the rest of Epcot is open for EMH.

I just checked wdw hours on site for my trip. Emh Epcot July 30 has listings for both future world and world showcase being open till 11. Check that site for the days you are looking for.

Last summer easywdw did an evening Epcot EMH tour and said just about everything in WS was open except Impressions of France. I was counting on that being true so following the discussion here.

This question always gets the most inconsistent answers of any somewhat frequently asked TPAS question.

I haven’t personally done an Epcot PM EMH in forever so have nothing of value to add, just noting how responses are always all over the board!

Thanks everyone. I'm going with "open"
I think maybe the confusion comes from not ONE HUNDRED per cent of EVERYTHING in the Showcase remains open or remains open for the entirety of PM EMH(example of Impressions de France by PP),but EVERY Country remains open to some degree and has for EVERY PM EMH there has EVER been.:)

WE absolutely love PM EMH in World Showcase-a very laid back vibe and a wonderful time to visit with the ICMs.:)

I just wanted to mention it takes about 30 minutes for World Showcase to "clear out" the Guests who were watching IllumiNations and then PM EMH in WS is very "uncrowded".

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!