EPA for IOA in June?

SummerGirl

Mouseketeer
We are arriving at Universal next week, & I noticed (according to the app) there is not Early Park Admission for IOA in June. Anyone have an idea whether that will change once Hagrid's opens or does Universal make last minute changes like that? I was really hoping.... Thank you!

We are arriving at Universal next week, & I noticed (according to the app) there is not Early Park Admission for IOA in June. Anyone have an idea whether that will change once Hagrid's opens or does Universal make last minute changes like that? I was really hoping.... Thank you!

I’m assuming not! I’m there is 10 days staying on site as well. I was hoping they would do it too, but in my mind it does make sense as way to disperse crowds.

I’m assuming not! I’m there is 10 days staying on site as well. I was hoping they would do it too, but in my mind it does make sense as way to disperse crowds.

I think you are right, but hoping they would maybe open the park early (even if it was for everyone) since the ride will be so popular. I'm dreading the wait. Thanks for the response!

I’m thinking single rider might be our strategy! Or hopefully this virtual queue plan helps cut down the actual time in line.

Considering they decided not to do it for this month, I will consider that as a sign that it's not going to change in the future, or at least not anytime soon. I believe it's been USF for quite sometime, it's been ages since they changed it to IOA. As for SR right now, it appears that for the most part single riders are in the queue, then towards the end they get into a SR line. We're theorizing that once things cool down that might change and there will be an actual SR line, but for now, single riders are waiting for the same amount of time as regular guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter