EPCOT 2019 International Festival Of The Arts Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO the festival starts today....can someone who goes today report back? I want to know if all the food booths seemed to be open and foods available. Were all of the photo props set up and ready to go? We are going to Flower and Garden on the first day of the festival (it's our only chance) and I am so hoping that everything is ready to go as my mom has never been. (I will be back later to enjoy it more but this is her one shot at seeing it.)
We went on the first day last year for f&g and I thought most everything was up and ready to go, but we mostly just walked around and looked at the topiaries

They haven't posted it on the app before. You could bring the map home and recycle it

Starting Jan 1, our local recycling company will no longer take that type of paper, only newsprint and office paper. They won't take magazines or catalogs either, and no glass bottles and jars!

Starting Jan 1, our local recycling company will no longer take that type of paper, only newsprint and office paper. They won't take magazines or catalogs either, and no glass bottles and jars!
Wow that's unfortunate

SO the festival starts today....can someone who goes today report back? I want to know if all the food booths seemed to be open and foods available. Were all of the photo props set up and ready to go? We are going to Flower and Garden on the first day of the festival (it's our only chance) and I am so hoping that everything is ready to go as my mom has never been. (I will be back later to enjoy it more but this is her one shot at seeing it.)
We went today and everything seemed open and available.

I was just looking at the times guide from a prior post (Thanks!). So are all of the meet the artists and most of the entertainment only on Friday and Saturday? For some reason I thought it was Sunday as well.

I was just looking at the times guide from a prior post (Thanks!). So are all of the meet the artists and most of the entertainment only on Friday and Saturday? For some reason I thought it was Sunday as well.
Times guide are Sunday to Saturday. So the current times guide is until today, tomorrow a new one will come out. The entertainment will remain the same, meet the artists might change

One thing I was hoping for more than the food and collectibles was a nice exhibit like the one I hear they did on Mary Blair the first year. I don't see much of anything about that kind of thing so far. I'd really like to see some art connected with the creation of the classic films, and maybe the theme parks as well. Marc Davis would be a good topic for an exhibit. A lot of the things they seem to be putting on are for a general audience who don't really care about that kind of thing. Am I right there? This will be our first time at this event.

if any of the frozen drinks at the food and arts festival going on at Epcot have the alcohol pre mixed in? I will be 6 weeks pregnant when we leave later this week and I’m trying to figure out if this would be something I could have

if any of the frozen drinks at the food and arts festival going on at Epcot have the alcohol pre mixed in? I will be 6 weeks pregnant when we leave later this week and I’m trying to figure out if this would be something I could have
yes usually the frozen drinks are pre mixed.

One thing I was hoping for more than the food and collectibles was a nice exhibit like the one I hear they did on Mary Blair the first year. I don't see much of anything about that kind of thing so far. I'd really like to see some art connected with the creation of the classic films, and maybe the theme parks as well. Marc Davis would be a good topic for an exhibit. A lot of the things they seem to be putting on are for a general audience who don't really care about that kind of thing. Am I right there? This will be our first time at this event.
I didn't head over to Odyssey Friday night (just mouse gear, ralph meet and the concert) but I think when they redid the venue they took out where they did the galleries (last year they had one on ride posters)

I didn't head over to Odyssey Friday night (just mouse gear, ralph meet and the concert) but I think when they redid the venue they took out where they did the galleries (last year they had one on ride posters)
Thanks. Anyone see anything related to the original film art--production sketches, concept art, etc.?

You should check out the reviews and menus of the individual booths to see if there are any non-alcoholic versions of the drinks offered. The deconstructed breakfast has both. Josh at easywdw.com actually preferred the non-alcoholic version.

I've been here since 11am. Very busy to get in but the food booths haven't been that bad, tried a lot of food, ALL delicious.
In line right now for the 5:30 concert. Got in line at 4:30 , and there's about 50 people in front.
It feels busier than last year for sure

I've been here since 11am. Very busy to get in but the food booths haven't been that bad, tried a lot of food, ALL delicious.
In line right now for the 5:30 concert. Got in line at 4:30 , and there's about 50 people in front.
It feels busier than last year for sure
What foods have you really liked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter