EPCOT 2019 International Festival Of The Arts Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm thinking I may just cancel mine and take my chances with the standby line. I am just not excited about AYCTE at Garden Grill (where I currently have my ADR), I ate at Coral Reef last year (it was ok...but I was on the dining plan last year...$67 is a lot - even with the 10% discount), I don't like Biergarten, and I don't like the allergy menu at R&C.

I love Ashley & Josh, but honestly if it wasn't for Illuminations ending soon (and needing to go by Norway to get my sister's Christmas present (we're a little behind)), I'd probably do a different park my pre-cruise day.

I hope they have the living statues again this year, they were wonderful! DH and I will make a day trip 2/12 to pick up our AP magnets and enjoy everything :)

I'm thinking I may just cancel mine and take my chances with the standby line. I am just not excited about AYCTE at Garden Grill (where I currently have my ADR), I ate at Coral Reef last year (it was ok...but I was on the dining plan last year...$67 is a lot - even with the 10% discount), I don't like Biergarten, and I don't like the allergy menu at R&C.

I love Ashley & Josh, but honestly if it wasn't for Illuminations ending soon (and needing to go by Norway to get my sister's Christmas present (we're a little behind)), I'd probably do a different park my pre-cruise day.

I'm only keeping mine because it's a breakfast ADR at Garden Grill and I've never eaten there before. Still a bummer that there doesn't seem to be a passholder wristband this year. :(

I'm only keeping mine because it's a breakfast ADR at Garden Grill and I've never eaten there before. Still a bummer that there doesn't seem to be a passholder wristband this year. :(

I wish I'd be there early enough for breakfast - that menu sounds good (even if I couldn't have the cinnamon bread thingy because I'm gluten-free). I'm not overly thrilled with the lunch/dinner menu - especially the stuff with peppers and onions. I'm not allergic but I find them disgusting. Oh well... I've got about 4 weeks to decide (since I think the cancellation is a couple of days rather than 24 hours).

Honestly, though I love Ashley and Josh, if Illuminations wasn't ending this year, I'd probably do a different park for my pre-cruise day.

We just booked a last minute trip for January 28-February 3 and have never been to this festival before. We only have one day planned for Epcot and it's on a Tuesday. What are the things that are not to be missed? Dh didn't think the Broadway singers sounded interesting to him and honestly I'm not sure they sound that interesting to me either since it's just 2 people singing. Is there any food that's a must have?

There are some cute photo ops where you put yourself in a famous painting. That was one of my favorite activities, especially the one in France. Allears has some photos from last year, including the statues and the photo ops. http://allears.net/epcot/epcot-inte...ts-january-12-february-19-2018-photo-gallery/

There are some cute photo ops where you put yourself in a famous painting. That was one of my favorite activities, especially the one in France. Allears has some photos from last year, including the statues and the photo ops. http://allears.net/epcot/epcot-inte...ts-january-12-february-19-2018-photo-gallery/
The statues and famous paintings look awesome! We can’t decide if we want to get memory maker or not. We normally do but this trip is only 6 days and 3 of our days are after hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter