EPCOT 2019 International Festival Of The Arts Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband and I found another YouTube channel with food reviews from the festival called WDW Couple. They don’t have a ton of subscribers but their videos are super informative and they give thorough reviews. Thought I’d throw it out there for people looking for reviews. I’m gluten free so there’s also a blogger called Fairytale Foodie who did a good gf review too where she talks about some items that aren’t labeled gf but can be modified as such.
I really enjoy the WDW Couple food reviews. I think the food reviews are their best videos.

We are arriving on Feb 23, so likely to hit one of the last two days of the Festival...anyone know if there's any particular reason to hit the very last day? Are they stamping "Clearance" on Figment's head or anything?

We are arriving on Feb 23, so likely to hit one of the last two days of the Festival...anyone know if there's any particular reason to hit the very last day? Are they stamping "Clearance" on Figment's head or anything?
lol
You might find some of the independent artists having sales or FotA merchandise on sale but for the most part there isn't anything special going on the last day

The marbled scarves ----how does one go about booking a time slot? I have 3 DGD who would love to do this while we r there.
We will be at SSR and iout day 4 will be in EPCOT....
I am, as you may have guessed, clueless

The marbled scarves ----how does one go about booking a time slot? I have 3 DGD who would love to do this while we r there.
We will be at SSR and iout day 4 will be in EPCOT....
I am, as you may have guessed, clueless
you have to go to the booth same day and book a time if they are backed up, if they don't have anyone you can just do it then

The DH and I are interested in some of the more adventurous food. I noticed that most of the vloggers have more everyday palates. Craig of DIS Unplugged, for example, was grossed out by the texture of the salmon terrine--and he took a huge bite out of it, when it looks like it's best savored in small bites. In other words, it's not fries smothered in bacon, cheese and gravy! LOL. So I'm not taking any vloggers seriously when it comes to the food. We see poutine and run the other way!

This will be my first time at the festival. I saw there is a complimentary seminar each day at 11:30am. Can anybody give me more info? Do I need to sign up? How early do I need to show up to get a seat? Thanks.

Are the shows on the fountain stage only on the weekends?
some are everyday. Here's this weeks times guide
ECjan.20%2C2019%282%29.png

Is anyone still seeing the festival MagicBands or are they sold out? Going 2/4 and hoping to get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter