• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot 40th Anniversary Figment plush out now

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
If you are a fan of the Journey To Imagination attraction at Epcot Center you will be happy to know that there is now a new plush Figment released in honor of Epcot's 40th Anniversary. Figment plushies have always been rare to find but this Figment plushie is so cool with his Epcot 40th Anniversary shirt and will be a hit with Figment and dragon fans everywhere. If you haven't seen this plushie yet I highly recommend you get it because it's really special and neat

Thanks for this tip. I didn't realize this existed. I saw online that it looks like it's a small size too so it won't take up too much space. They also had pictures of a plush fanny pack by Harvey's to celebrate the 40th and it's a plush of just Figment's head with a zipper on the back and it looks interesting. I've never seen that one before either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter