Epcot Christmas Booths

I have looked at the dining plan for our 3 day Boardwalk section of our trip and originally thought it would be a great idea because of the snack credits at the food booths. But I don't think we would be hungry enough to eat the other meals lol.

Good point about snack credits. Has anyone seen a menu w prices? That might give a clue if snack credits could be used

But it appears qs credits cannot be used to purchase a meal

We will have to wait to see what this year brings to know for sure, but two years ago we were able to do the 1 QS for 3 snack credits at the holiday kitchens, much like at food and wine festival booths.

I have looked at the dining plan for our 3 day Boardwalk section of our trip and originally thought it would be a great idea because of the snack credits at the food booths. But I don't think we would be hungry enough to eat the other meals lol.
I'm always too full for snack booths when we go during one of the dining events like this, the dining plans are too much food (well that or I am very bad at regulating my holiday intake!) I wish I managed to try more things!

I'm always too full for snack booths when we go during one of the dining events like this, the dining plans are too much food (well that or I am very bad at regulating my holiday intake!) I wish I managed to try more things!

Same for us. I always went into it with a list of snacks I wanted to try at the booths, then was too full to eat any of them and came home with lots of rice crispy treats and caramel treats from Karamell Kuche instead.

Same for us. I always went into it with a list of snacks I wanted to try at the booths, then was too full to eat any of them and came home with lots of rice crispy treats and caramel treats from Karamell Kuche instead.

Ha! Those caramel squares are a better choice to take home than the Rice Crispy treats for us. We had about 8 or 9 after our last Free Dining trip and wrapped and froze them. They were great when we defrosted them one at a time, we had one a month for a long time!! Also love the large warm caramel corn and a beer from Germany.

I would love if Disney would somehow make the Dining Plan more flexible. My idea, you have a certain number of credits. A snack or appetizer is one credit, a QS meal is 2 or 3 credits, a TS meal is 5 credits. Then maybe price the plan $$ per credit. So if I want to do a lot Epcot booths and spend mostly snack credits, or only want one or 2 TS meals with mostly QS meals, I can choose a plan that will make sense for me.

I think this could either be too confusing or perfect or anything in between lol.

I would love if Disney would somehow make the Dining Plan more flexible. My idea, you have a certain number of credits. A snack or appetizer is one credit, a QS meal is 2 or 3 credits, a TS meal is 5 credits. Then maybe price the plan $$ per credit. So if I want to do a lot Epcot booths and spend mostly snack credits, or only want one or 2 TS meals with mostly QS meals, I can choose a plan that will make sense for me.

I think this could either be too confusing or perfect or anything in between lol.
I love this idea!

The "dining plan" at Disneyland is something like this, but nobody uses it. I'm not sure you could price it and be able to market it as saving money.

The "dining plan" at Disneyland is something like this, but nobody uses it. I'm not sure you could price it and be able to market it as saving money.
I don't need to see a savings really. I do like the convenience but I don't want daily table service meals so I don't buy the dining plan. We're here now on the QS plan and its good but even that is so much food at some restaurants, like Pecos Bills for instance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!