Epcot Construction Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One last look inside Communicore West before the exterior walls start to come down. Interior's completely gutted. No power anywhere in the southern portion of the building. Even the speakers which faced the courtyard above the walkway are no longer functional as are many of the ground speakers nearby. However, the stairwells to tunnels underneath are perfectly intact, power on, making me think they might be kept somehow.

I took this on Sunday with my phone. I wish I could have gotten a better image, but it took a pile of photos put together to make this shot.
[Group 1]-20191110_171339_20191110_171347-4 images.jpg

Has there been any updates where the tombstones used to stand?
I remember hearing that area would be done early next year. I'm looking forward to it.

Last time I was in Epcot they just put up the construction walls. I can't believe how much demo work they have done since then.

Has there been any updates where the tombstones used to stand?
I remember hearing that area would be done early next year. I'm looking forward to it.

Last time I was in Epcot they just put up the construction walls. I can't believe how much demo work they have done since then.
Look above at the Nov. 23rd post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter