Epcot Construction Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I believe Rat ride only used half of #6 so something technically could go in front.
I also think Frozen used most of #1?

Well, France is eating up #6 and the Frozen expansion in Norway seems to have used up some of #1.

The Rat ride certainly is an expansion of France's footprint (6), but I didn't think the Frozen skin took up any additional space over the original Norway footprint?

Although certainly as Tenny pointed out the skyliner took a huge dent out of 7.

Actually I believe Rat ride only used half of #6 so something technically could go in front.
I also think Frozen used most of #1?

I THINK they are okay on #1. Took a google earth.

The green is #1. Norway is purple and the frozen ride is contained in that building. I am fairly certain the building in the green area is the Meet and Greet for A&E (is there a store in there as well?). That could very easily be relocated.

I don't see how the ride could spill over there. At most there is a walkway connecting them.

View attachment 434734

The green is #1. Norway is purple and the frozen ride is contained in that building. I am fairly certain the building in the green area is the Meet and Greet for A&E (is there a store in there as well?). That could very easily be relocated.

I don't see how the ride could spill over there. At most there is a walkway connecting them.
I don't expect them to use the meet and greet plot when they have other open plots to use first.

View attachment 434734

It's the meet and greet, a store, and the new bathrooms..

I don't expect them to use the meet and greet plot when they have other open plots to use first.

Oh certainly I agree. However, it wouldn't be difficult for them to reclaim that as a plot if they needed it.

Point being, there is EASILY space available for 6-10 new pavilions depending on how much Disney wanted to add them.

Oh certainly I agree. However, it wouldn't be difficult for them to reclaim that as a plot if they needed it.

Point being, there is EASILY space available for 6-10 new pavilions depending on how much Disney wanted to add them.
I believe it was stated by insiders that the meet and greet building for Frozenstorm was built to be easily removed if they wished. I will look around and see if that is the case or not, but I am pretty sure remembering hearing that.

Indeed, there is still room for 8 more pavilions (arguably 10 if you want to clear the area around American Adventure which is used for forced perspective).

View attachment 434715
honestly, there are only two spaces left, and those are #5 and #4. The rest are gone and Disney has no plans to ever use them them except for expanding the existing countries.

honestly, there are only two spaces left, and those are #5 and #4. The rest are gone and Disney has no plans to ever use them them except for expanding the existing countries.
that goes against alot of those insiders we trust here, can you share more?

How are they gone? Did they get up and walk away? You can google earth the entire world showcase. All of those plots are still there (except again #7 as Tenny pointed out which has the Skyliner, although they could maybe put something in front of it if they were desperate enough and the same situation with #6 and France).

In any case, most of the insiders have mentioned a number of new pavilions they have still been in negotiations with for years.

Yeah, the only plots that really seem to be left are 3, 4 and 5. I think even 3 has part of it taken by the expanded backstage for the new Illuminations show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!