Epcot Construction Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard something about this permit being filed along with Club Cool being demolished (among other things). This is one of our favorite spots - will Club Cool be around this November?
The permit is for the entrance to epcot not Club cool but it’s expected Club Cool will be demolished as part of the Epcot overhaul. No word on when that will start.

Martin on WDWmagic says for the most part what WDWNT is reporting he believes to be accurate aside from some footprint differences and exact locations.

To further what Martin said Magic Feather on WDWmagic has said the size for the Starbucks in the WDWNT article is off and far too small. Also agreed some of the building shapes were off. Electric Umbrella will stay in terms of there being an eatery there but expect changes to it.

Just one quick update here, I think got missed in all the spine talk - Martin stated that UK ride should start construction this fall, near end of year(finally as he stated) and that it will fit in the existing space in UK - so doubt this will be dark ride or such.

To further what Martin said Magic Feather on WDWmagic has said the size for the Starbucks in the WDWNT article is off and far too small. Also agreed some of the building shapes were off. Electric Umbrella will stay in terms of there being an eatery there but expect changes to it.
I wouldn't be surprised if the general locations for the "Epcot Garden" and the "Beer Garden" were swapped. Seems like you'd want the beer garden closer to the food location.

Okay, I am now staking claim on the new marketing scheme for Epcot.

I won't take credit for Festcot -as that came from 2 or 3 others over at WDWMagic.com. However, I do claim the new title for what WAS Future world. WS will remain World Showcase - however FW will now stand for Festival World.

You are welcome! ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!