Epcot Construction Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious to see how it’s masked behind the French pavilion. Though I’m sure the rat show building will help with that

I'm more worried about what the rat building might do to Morocco's sight-lines. It'd be the ultimate sign of shifting Disney care if a building in a different theme park blends into Morocco, but one in Epcot itself breaks the theme. I'm already grumpy enough about Soarin' over Canada Pavilion.

I'm more worried about what the rat building might do to Morocco's sight-lines. It'd be the ultimate sign of shifting Disney care if a building in a different theme park blends into Morocco, but one in Epcot itself breaks the theme. I'm already grumpy enough about Soarin' over Canada Pavilion.
I’d imagine this building would be painted sky blue or go away green.

I doubt you'd even be able to see it from Morocco. Not sure just how tall the building will be but Morocco has some pretty high buildings that would block views of anything next door.

I doubt you'd even be able to see it from Morocco. Not sure just how tall the building will be but Morocco has some pretty high buildings that would block views of anything next door.
I think it’s more being able to see the show building behind Morocco from across the lagoon. Which seems like a decent possibility given the photos being taken of current construction

I think it’s more being able to see the show building behind Morocco from across the lagoon. Which seems like a decent possibility given the photos being taken of current construction
Ahh, now I understand. You may be right.

Funny though, in several tours I've taken around WS lagoon it is usually mentioned how looking from across the lagoon at Morocco the HTTH at the Studios blends in. Perhaps they will just paint the outside of the show building that sand color? Maybe with some variations in shading?

Took the boat over to Italy Pavilion (last week) and you could easily see the metal beams above the current tree line(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!