Epcot Construction Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging how they put it in the building it wouldn’t surprise me if that is like the stars in space mountain, or black supports so it won’t be obvious seeing it in the dark building. More likely stars.
Based on the coaster this is supposed to be I don’t believe it would be supports like that. This should use tubular coaster supports.

or perhaps for set pieces inside the building? Sort of like how the Yeti for Expedition Everest has a separate support structure than the coaster?
They better not put the whole weight of the building on that support like the Yeti’s, or weight of the animatronic on that support, or whatever just let it be a light weighted support

I am curious about how much steel is going to be used on Guardians, the Building is looking to be Massive, we already know it is also using Ellens old building which is far from small, and then there is the coaster itself. This thing is going to be one metal monstrosity.

I’m hoping that since the building is going to be visible from a lot of places that it’s themed (at least the part visible from the park)
I was there last week and, like the pictures show, you can see the steel from almost anywhere in the park. I'm curious to see how much the finished building stands out, but it's shaping up to be a visually dominate fixture - from what I can tell, at this point.

I was there last week and, like the pictures show, you can see the steel from almost anywhere in the park. I'm curious to see how much the finished building stands out, but it's shaping up to be a visually dominate fixture - from what I can tell, at this point.
Yeah I’ll be there tomorrow and gonna size it up myself. At this point I’m just hoping it’s well themed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter