Epcot Construction Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad to see FW getting overhauled. Also excited to see if the rumors of the rainbow tunnel coming back make it to reality. But given the source, I'm not holding my breath.

Is there a chance that the Ratatouille ride will be open mid-May 2020? We will be returning to Disney for Flower & Garden Festival and just wondering if it could be open by then or will be delayed to a later date in 2020.

Per Martin at WDWMagic.com - this is the last day to see Canada film as it is, it is going down for refurb and changes

I'm trying to picture how we will maneuver around Epcot on September 10-Will we still be able to cut through both buildings of "Innoventions" to get from one side to the other of Future World? Will we still be able to walk across from Spaceship Earth straight to World Showcase? Trying to map out our touring plan!

Quick question about some of the 9/8 changes and closings-characters and fountain of nations. Will 9/7 or 9/8 be the last day? Trying to be sure we see everything on our trip in a few weeks, especially Baymax and my fountain.

I love that water fountain, anyone think they will do a last big show or is it going to just die in it's sleep? I mean, I know it's not like the last Illuminations, but I've always loved it and I'm so sad to know it's going. If there is going to be a "last show" of sorts I'd want to be there for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts