Epcot Dessert Party Parking

HMarisa

Earning My Ears
So this might be a stupid question.
People who have had Epcot dessert parties and did not provide transportation- where did your guests park? We have to meet up at international gateway, so do they park at one of the crescent lake resorts (I know usually you can’t park at hotels unless you’re staying there, have a dining reservation, or attending an event there), or do they have to park at Hollywood and boat/walk/skyliner over? My husband and I are staying at beach club, so we’ll just walk, but it just occurred to me I don’t know what to tell my guests to do.
And I won’t be providing transportation. It’s just not practical for our situation.
TIA!

Your guests can park at the Crescent Lake-area resorts and just tell the guard at the gate they're attending a Disney wedding. If you're worried, now that parking regulations are tighter, you can talk to your planner about notifying the resort.

We 5old our guests staying on property to give themselves time and take resort transportation as we had to meet up at the front entrance

We 5old our guests staying on property to give themselves time and take resort transportation as we had to meet up at the front entrance
A lot of our guests are not staying on property, and we’re set to meet up at international gateway. Thank you though! I’ll probably just have them park at one of the resorts like Lurkyloo said.

A lot of our guests are not staying on property, and we’re set to meet up at international gateway. Thank you though! I’ll probably just have them park at one of the resorts like Lurkyloo said.
with the new Skyliner, you have lots more options to get to the international gateway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!