Epcot Dining Reservations- too much?

DisneyFirstTimer10

DIS Veteran
HELP! I wanted to try Le Cellier so bad- but after trying forever to get reservations we gave up and instead scheduled a 6:40pm dinner at Le Chefs.

We are also schedule for Akershus at 8:05am same day-

we figured that would be fine- we would pick somewhere in world showcase counter service for lunch

BUT NOW-
Just now- I got ressies for lunch at 12:25 at Le Cellier- I CANT believe it

Is that WAY too much? We dont really plan on rides except for future world in the morning

8:05 Akershus
12:25 Le Cellier
6:40pm Les Chefs

I have no clue what I would cancel! Breakfast would be for the kids, lunch and dinner for us- HELP!

If you wanted to have some flexibility for dinner without a table service, I'd say cancel Les Chefs de France and visit the quick service Sunshine Seasons at The Land instead. The food at Sunshine Seasons is outstanding, and you'll have a great meal if you want to, or you can order lightly if your lunch at Le Cellier is too much.

The other quick service option I like is Yakitori House in Japan. You can get a really nice less formal Japanese meal there that won't be as big a dinner or take as much time.

You're probably at Akershus more for the princesses than the food. Eat lightly and you'll probably be hungry for lunch. If you spend the afternoon walking around the World Showcase, you'll probably be hungry again for dinner. Maybe you can move the dinner a bit later?

I haven't sat down for 3 meals in the same day yet, but I planned that on my oneof my MK days in September. Two of the meals are character meals, more for the entertainment than food.

We do the Deluxe Dining plan, so we do 3 table service meals most days of our trip. Plus, you will be at EPCOT, so you can walk off breakfast and lunch to make more room! :goodvibes It's a BIG park. :goodvibes

On our last trip we did 2 TS meals on most days. We found that to be too much for us. We are headed back in about a month and are making sure to only do 1 TS a day. I think it depends on the ages of your kids, and how much you want to eat. I haven't been to Le Chefs yet, but I loved the food at both Akershus and Le Cellier and was completely stuffed after both of them. Is there anyway that you can switch Akershus or Le Chefs to another day so that you can spread out some of the amazing food a little?

Thanks for the opinions-

We decided to add an extra day to our tickets for a total of $9.50- giving us a final morning in the parks

Then we moved Akershus to the last day (same day our flight leaves)- reservations are at 9:40am- giving us time in the morning to check out, and leave our bags for the ME

We have to be back at POR by 3pm to catch the ME- so hopefully we will have some time to enjoy ourselves before flying home :(

I feel much better knowing I won't be spending Wednesday rushing around to eat!

Now:
Wednesday:
12:25pm Le Cellier
6:40pm Chefs De France

Thursday:
9:40am Akershus

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter