EPCOT Dinner: Garden Grill OR Cape May Clambake Buffet?

fairytinkerbell

<font color=purple>The music in the Disney Plannin
I know, I'm a little, how do you say.......... indecisive? :confused3:

I guess that is bec. I'm obsessed w/ planning the "perfect" trip... :wizard:

I will be booking my PS for EPCOT soon (October) and decided against
Le Cellier bec. when i went thru the menu and added up the items we would get,
it would amount to over $85!!!:eek: :eek: :faint:

I then found out (from you SUPER SMART people :cutie:) that I can walk over
to Cape May's and eat there instead.... (but I think u guys recommended to park over there if it gets late, so we can leave, right??)

What do you think, Garden Grill or Cape May ??? This is the 1st time EVER that we'll even be at EPCOT at nite. I hope it doesn't get boring after being there since opening in the early morning hours.. you know??

:hyper:

Thanks!:wave: :wave:

My personal choice is Cape May - more variety. I just didn't care for the meal at Garden Grill - the only meat I liked was the flank steak. I also didn't like everything thrown in one pan. Guess I'm picky.

If you are planning the whole day at Epcot by eating at the Cape May you won't have to back track to Garden Grill. Also if you find the entire day at Epcot too much you may want to take the boat in the afternoon for a little time at MGM and then go to the clam bake. I would, however, make a PS as the clambake tends to get full. Hope you enjoy.

Those are two of my favorites! Tough choice....I guess I would go with Cape May because there is more variety. We have PS's for both for our upcoming trip;)

I would pick Cape May. Lots of variety. Lots of seafood and non seafood items and a terrific choice of desserts.

We like both places. If you have kids or are in the mood to see Mickey, Chip, Dale & Pluto, then Garden Grille might be the way to go. No characters at the Clambake, but plenty of good eating!

I agree with the last poster. If you have kids, I'd go to Garden Grill. If you don't, I'd do the clambake.

You won't be able to park at Y&BC and spend time at Epcot - they will give you a three hour parking permit - probably not enough time to eat and do Epcot.

If you are dining late, you will want to leave Epcot by the front door and take your car over - as you won't be able to get from Y&BC to the Epcot parking area once the park closes (you could take a cab).

Cape May hands down......We eat there a few times during our stay each year. IMO it is the best buffet on Disney property.

I'd go to Cape May even if you had small children.

I think the food is better and there is more of a variety. I don't eat fish, so that cut down on the selection at Garen Grill. My boys don't eat mac & cheese and the didn't like the grain bread or honey butter.

Both the boys ask to go back to Cape May trip after trip.

Of the two choices you mentioned, defintiely Cape May buffet. With or without kids.

but I have to chime in and say that le Cellier was worth every penny that we spent!!!

Bobbi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter