EPCOT Drinking Around the World Special Ticket?

SnowWtch

DIS Veteran
A co-worker just asked me about a pass he saw for EPCOT Drinking Around the World that was $300. You'd get a band and just drink around World Showcase. The band sounds like a pre-loaded card like you'd use during the Food and Wine Festival but I'm not sure. He asked me if is there a way to get it cheaper. I've never heard of that before and I don't drink so I could use some help figuring this out for them. Thanks.

This friend has mixed together several different things.
During festivals Disney sells wrist band cards that are just normal gift cards that you can load with whatever value you want.
During Food and Wine they do have 1 special edition version that I believe is loaded with $200. But it costs, $200.
Then, if you get online, you can buy some Drinking Around the World cards that folks get stamped as they go. These have no value on them and can't be spent. They are just "passport" type things.
Disney doesn't sell a drinking card/pass.
The way to get a gift card cheaper is to buy them locally from some place like Sam's Club or Target, using a discount card.

there's no such thing. As noted, during the Food and Wine Festival they sell a loaded gift card but it's just like buying yourself a gift card, except they might throw in a collectible or two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter