EPCOT Flower show question?

kewlgrl127

Earning My Ears
I don't know if a question like this has been asked but I am wondering if anyone knows what Family Fun Weekend at the Flower Show is like? I am going to be in WDW May 19-23 and I see that May 21-23 is Family Fun Weekend.

Any info would be great!

Welcome to the DIS, <b>kewlgrl127</b>. I'm glad you found us and I hope you can visit often.

I've never experienced the Flower and Garden Show so I'm just going to bump this back to page one for you so that some of our veterans can offer advice.

Katholyn

Hi kewlgrl, welcome to the DIS.:wave2: Wish I could help you. I've been to the Flower&Garden Festival for the last four years in a row, and am going again this year also, but haven't been during the Family Fun Weekend. There are lots of things to do at Epcot though for kids, so I think you will all enjoy it no matter what. I've been trying to find my brochure from last year, but so far no luck. If I find it and there's any info it it, I'll post.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter