EPCOT Food and Wine Festival, Sept. 25 - Nov 16 2015

This thread was EXTREMELY HELPFUL for F&W planning!:cheer2: Had an AWESOME late October trip, but was able to avoid festival on weekends. THANKS to all for the great tips.:thumbsup2To all attending the last days, ENJOY! :drinking1 Anyone know the 2016 dates yet?:confused3:confused3 Hoping for another trip, early October next year. ::yes::

I haven't seen the dates "officially" announced yet, but F&W usually runs from the last Friday (Thursday--CM preview) of September through mid-November.

That. Was. AMAZING. First time trip last week for 2 days and LOVED it! This thread was immensely helpful and undoubtedly made my trip much more relaxed and not overwhelming. Best advise I received was plan ahead. So much to eat and drink planning ahead is the only way to try everything you really want to try, glad everyone here warned me!

One thing I wished I'd taken into consideration was the idea of less sugar-cocktail drinks, more wine and champagne! My friend and I were sugared up by the time we hit our 5th booth, pretty sure we were going to faint out in that Florida sun and that we never wanted another fruity, sugary, alcohol drink again. Obviously this delirium was cleared up after some air conditioned shopping in time for a Grey Goose slushy in France but we found ourselves splitting all of the sugary-alcoholic beverages from that point on. If I ever go again (fingers crossed but I live in CA) I will plan much more heavily on enjoying the champagne and wine offerings. The second morning started with champagne and that morning went a lot better ;)

F&W was amazing....this thread was really helpful....overall we just wandered and stopped at various places....spent a ton of money and had so much fun! The Australian lamb rib was the BEST...the Scottish scallop,the Canadian filet...the Irish dark chocolate pudding.....oh yum!

Food and Wine 2016
September 23 - November 14, 2016

EXCELLENT. We are there for 3 weeks on 27/09 so much more time to actually try and enjoy the food and drink this time. Our last trip this year was a rush as we had a large family with us...which we would never change as it was great but next year it is just two of us.

Great, thanks! Where did you get those dates for sure.

It's official. The "Holiday Passport 2015" booklet distributed at the current Epcot Holidays Around the World has this on the inside back cover:

EPCOT INTERNATIONAL FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL
September 23 - November 14, 2016

September 23, 2016 is a Friday. November 14, 2016 is a Monday. The festival is once again 52 days long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!