Epcot Garden Rocks affect crowds?

lisa cameron

Mouseketeer
we have a short trip planed to Disney, I land at MCO at 10am on Friday, March 29th. We were planning doing our Epcot day that afternoon/evening. I just saw the Epcot announce I will be having their spring Garden Rocks concerts, with the 29th being one of those dates. Does this significantly impact the crowd level in the evening?

Theres only a handful of groups that I would say really affect the crowd levels of the park,Boyz II Men,Air Supply and 98 Degrees who played for the first time this year.However Air Supply is the only one that might get booked for the Flower and Garden concerts,very unlikely to see Boyz II Men and 98 Degrees,they're more Food and Wine acts,Boyz II Men has only played Eat to the Beat for like a decade now.After glancing at the concerts announced none are going to make a significant impact to crowds,Starship is not listed but I believe they're booked for sometime in May.

Wow!just realized the concerts are 7 days a week now like Eat to the Beat,they've been Friday through Monday for a few years now and with the festival lasting 3 months theres going to probably be 35-40 groups scheduled!

Wow!just realized the concerts are 7 days a week now like Eat to the Beat,they've been Friday through Monday for a few years now and with the festival lasting 3 months theres going to probably be 35-40 groups scheduled!
Yep, so no net effect for the OP. All days will be Garden Rocks.

:wizard:

Overall not a big deal unless you are trying to walk across that portion of the World Showcase.............but it is tolerable.

Reactions: CJN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter