Epcot Holiday Kitchen Menus

wishicouldgomoreofte

Mouseketeer
Have I missed it? The info showing this years Epcot Holiday Kitchen menus.
Do they open tomorrow? I would think they would have had the media event already, and menus and pics be available.

Disney food blog has every menu and pictures!
Could you please provide the link?

I found it. For others looking for this information, apparently the 2019 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays runs from Nov 29-Dec 30. The Disney Food Blog does have pictures (from last year?, clearly not from this year yet) and no prices yet.
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/epcot-international-festival-of-the-holidays/
You need to click on each booth to see the pics. They may be staged for the media event. I thought it started earlier, like Nov 8 or 9. I was wrong apparently.

Last edited:

DCA's Festival of the Holidays started Today but like PPs have said Epcot's won't start until after Food and Wine which is running later this year

Yes, Thanksgiving was a week earlier last year, and the Festival of the Holidays (and the Holiday Kitchens) started on Thanksgiving Day, last year.

Does anyone remember how late the Kitchens stay open? We are hoping to stroll and snack for supper on Christmas Eve before our 8:15 Candlelight Processional show (we have a breakfast package).

Does anyone remember how late the Kitchens stay open? We are hoping to stroll and snack for supper on Christmas Eve before our 8:15 Candlelight Processional show (we have a breakfast package).
Should be open from 11 till either park close or just slightly before

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!