Epcot Holidays Around the World- Counter Service Credit?

Angeliki19

DIS Veteran
Hi! I am debating getting the dining plan for our upcoming trip. I looked at the menus and can see what counts as snacks, but I was wondering if we could use counter service credits on the "meals" offered at these booths?

Thanks!

Me too...Should know soon, right? Just posting to keep this thread a little active.

I think the question is if they can be used to build a quick service meal, because last year the holiday kitchens served meal-sized servings, not snack sized like food and wine or flower and garden do. This means that they will likely not qualify as snacks, so people are wondering if they can be quick service meals.

I think the question is if they can be used to build a quick service meal, because last year the holiday kitchens served meal-sized servings, not snack sized like food and wine or flower and garden do. This means that they will likely not qualify as snacks, so people are wondering if they can be quick service meals.
The whole concept of trading a QS credit for three snack items is so that you can build a meal. If the item isn’t available as a snack, I wouldn’t expect to get it with a credit.

The whole concept of trading a QS credit for three snack items is so that you can build a meal. If the item isn’t available as a snack, I wouldn’t expect to get it with a credit.
Right, but in this case, it wouldn't be a "trade," it would be using a meal credit for a meal-sized entree and drink.

You could use a counter service credit for three items at the kiosks.
For three snack items. You can redeem a QS credit for three snack items at a booth. If the items aren’t available as snacks, you can’t use a QS credit for them.

Last edited:
At the f&w booth the food offerings were sample sized and available using a snack credit

A qs credit can be downsized to 3 snack credits. That is the only reason qs credits were allowed to be used.

It will be interesting to see with these larger offerings, that are not snack credits, if you can use a qs credit

My guess is no. These are not counter service restaurants. I think it is highly unlikely that they will accept a qs meal credit
But who knows. Until it is open we won't know for sure

Disney Food Blog has most of the menus pictures up and there's a lot of snack credits available. The cheese fondue at the Bavaria booth is the most expensive non-alcoholic item at $8.25 and it's a snack credit as well, an excellent use of a credit!

What about child quick service credits can they also be used to get three snacks ???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!