Epcot moonlight magic tonight

Pluto80

DIS Veteran
Is anyone going to the Moonlight Magic at Epcot tonight?

It's our first MM event and we're so excited. Just wondered if anyone had any tips for us.

How does getting in work? I also heard you get a voucher for your food now, how does that work?

I’ve never been before either so I’m not of any help to you there sorry, but by chance would you happen to have room for 3 more?

Biggest tip is to make sure you get a map. We somehow missed them when we went in July and then couldn't find any anywhere so we likely missed things we didn't know about. Electric Umbrella has their beverage stations open with cups out so that you could easily stop in and get a beverage which was nice. We entered through IG, they had a separate line for MM entrance where they found our names on a list and verified ID and membership card and gave us a wrist band and our voucher. I didn't use the voucher but it seemed self-explanatory. There were long lines for merchandise when it started so DH and I waited until we were walking over to view the fireworks and were able to get T-shirts without any wait, they also had ornaments I believe but we didn't purchase those. Character lines seemed long but we aren't character people so I don't know how quickly they moved.

I am hoping they have everything at the international gateway entrance. Anyone know how long ride wait times were?

That’s great gillep, thanks for your help.

Sorry CDN, we’re using all of our tickets.

We got in line to receive our bracelets around 6:30 at Innovations East (the empty one). We got our map and our food vouchers. We went and used our food vouchers and planned out what we wanted wanted to do during the event. There were free soft drinks and ice cream bars available.

Get in line before illuminations starts if you want to meet characters. We got in line around 9:15 (after Illuminations) and we waited between an hour fifteen/thirty to meet Kim possible and Ron stoppable. Waited about 45 minutes for test track mickey and goofy after that. We didn’t ride any rides, so I’m not sure about the wait times.

Also, when you walk past Spaceship Earth, where you normally see the fast pass times, they had a person holding a photo frame that said DVC Moonlight Magic that you could hold and get your photo with. There was no photopass, but the cm would take pictures on your phone for you. We just happened to walk past and see it. Go before the dvc fireworks. We got our ours at 11:15 and only one more person got to go after us.

Hope you enjoy the event

We got in line to receive our bracelets around 6:30 at Innovations East (the empty one). We got our map and our food vouchers. We went and used our food vouchers and planned out what we wanted wanted to do during the event. There were free soft drinks and ice cream bars available.

Get in line before illuminations starts if you want to meet characters. We got in line around 9:15 (after Illuminations) and we waited between an hour fifteen/thirty to meet Kim possible and Ron stoppable. Waited about 45 minutes for test track mickey and goofy after that. We didn’t ride any rides, so I’m not sure about the wait times.

Also, when you walk past Spaceship Earth, where you normally see the fast pass times, they had a person holding a photo frame that said DVC Moonlight Magic that you could hold and get your photo with. There was no photopass, but the cm would take pictures on your phone for you. We just happened to walk past and see it. Go before the dvc fireworks. We got our ours at 11:15 and only one more person got to go after us.

Hope you enjoy the event

Will you do it again?

:earsboy: Bill

Well it was a great night. Highlight was the Frozen gang. On,y waited about 15 minutes to see them. Kristoff was hilarious!

Well it was a great night. Highlight was the Frozen gang. On,y waited about 15 minutes to see them. Kristoff was hilarious!

Totally agree, Kristoff was great. We got in line for that during Illuminations.

We ate at Sunshine Seasons where the chicken is. We each got about $18 worth of dinner plus unlimited fountain sodas and Mickey bars all night.

Really good fireworks, better than Hallowishes at MK.

.......(snip)......

Great to hear this as I couldn't say the same for those they did at the EPCOT event we were fortunate enough to attend last year. :)

Totally agree, Kristoff was great. We got in line for that during Illuminations.

We ate at Sunshine Seasons where the chicken is. We each got about $18 worth of dinner plus unlimited fountain sodas and Mickey bars all night.

Wow! That sounds great! What a glowing review.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!