Epcot noon opening Christmas week.....unbelievable

jimbostacks

Mouseketeer
I hope the hours get adjusted, the entire group of people hitting Epcot those days will all be there at noon. The wait times on the weekend are already brutal at rope drop....at least when it was 9am start, there at least was a little spreading out of the crowd. Just crazy to me.......oh well, thanks for letting me vent.

I had the same reaction when I saw the hours. Although I'm sure they will adjust, it makes it difficult when trying to determine times for ADRs. A change in the hours makes a big difference in how I'll plan the day. Also concerns me with the reports of folks who have been down this past week. For what's typically their busiest time of year (Xmas holidays), I thought I'd see extended hours reflected in the park hours now.

Rolling with it the best I can!:-)

I hope the hours get adjusted, the entire group of people hitting Epcot those days will all be there at noon. The wait times on the weekend are already brutal at rope drop....at least when it was 9am start, there at least was a little spreading out of the crowd. Just crazy to me.......oh well, thanks for letting me vent.

That really is ridiculous given the price of tickets. If you're going to take away from the experience, lower the price. Chapek strikes again.

I think it will all depend on where they cap attendance.
If it stays at its current level, there would be no reason to make major changes to hours much from the current ones. I wouldn't be surprised to see a change of an hour or so.

What a relief, definitely helped my. mood today!!! Magic Kingdom 8-10am!!! Holding out hope for a small fireworks show or something. Since I have heard that current capacity is similar to anafter hours party.. like the Halloween party...... how crowded are fireworks areas at the separate holiday parties?

What a relief, definitely helped my. mood today!!! Magic Kingdom 8-10am!!! Holding out hope for a small fireworks show or something. Since I have heard that current capacity is similar to anafter hours party.. like the Halloween party...... how crowded are fireworks areas at the separate holiday parties?
Disney could've been doing fireworks since reopening with safety standards, just like sea world did this summer, markers on the ground for each group around the park, they haven't done it mainly because of cost cuts.
With universal restarting their Cinematic universe night show tonight hopefully gives a push ro Disney ro move forward on this
And before anyone comes to say that you need to be in front of the castle, they could still do the fireworks show without the projections element

Since I have heard that current capacity is similar to anafter hours party.. like the Halloween party....

Definitely not our experience this past week. WAY, WAY more people than an After Hours event. Busier than any MNSSHP we have ever been to. They are advertising limited capacity, but the parks feel very congested and lines are long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!